Job spec: Banking and administrative assistant
Would you like a challenging international career where your skills are of great contribution to clients?
Would you like to work at one of the finest financial services companies based in Amsterdam?
Would you like to work in a professional, hands-on, independent, and informal environment?
Then you could be the
Banking and administrative assistant
we are looking for!
What will you do?
As a Banking and administrative assistant, you will work closely with your colleagues from both the local corporate team and foreign offices’ teams in order to continuously exceed our clients’ expectations. In this position, you are responsible for a number of financially related administrational activities concerning a diverse client portfolio and oversee a wide range of responsibilities for a rapidly growing portfolio of client companies. You are proactive, know what you are capable of, possess good communication skills and not afraid of asking questions.
Main responsibilities are
- Managing the process of applications of bank accounts, Merchant accounts and PsP accounts.
- Reviewing & assessing KYC received in accordance with bank’s requirements
- Completing bank account application forms
- Daily contact with colleagues from various EM Group offices and as EM Group’s first point of contact towards the banks and financial institutions we work with
- Daily contact with clients (phone calls, skype, emails)
- Daily entering of payment orders into banking applications for a variety of banks
- Updating related database of payments processed and following up on any issues with payments directly with bank and payment institutions
- Carrying out of regular transaction monitoring for a portfolio of client
- Other administrative tasks that may be required
Where will you be working
EM Group offers compliance and corporate services for companies operating in the eGambling or online industry in Malta, the Netherlands, Curaçao and Cyprus. We provide everything necessary to comply with the terms and conditions of gaming licenses in various jurisdictions. Our compliance services are related to gaming specific matters such as application for eGambling licenses and compliance in the field of regulatory matters, responsible gaming and fraud prevention as well as to financial compliance matters such as AML and financial intelligence and lastly to local compliance matters such as incorporation and management services, statutory financial administration and tax compliance. We are specialized in the setup of bank and merchant accounts and provide ongoing secretarial and administrative support.
Working at EM Group means working in a dynamic company with great colleagues and an international environment. At EM Group, we score as a team and our colleagues are on top of their game.
You will be working in one of the most beautiful areas of Malta. Our office is located in the heart of Sliema, easily accessible with public and private transport. You will receive a competitive salary, holiday allowance, private health insurance, parking facilities, and international career opportunities in our other offices. You can also benefit and participate in:
- EM Academy with soft skills, knowledge and leadership development trainings
- Regular social events with your colleagues
- Our annual ski trip
- Interaction with more than 20 international colleagues in Malta and more than 200 colleagues worldwide
- Daily fresh fruit and weekly team lunches
- Pension scheme
HOW Do you fit in the team?
The ideal candidate will have
- Diploma/Degree in Finance will be considered an asset
- Preferably a minimum of 2 years’ work experience in a similar industry or with a bank
- Fluent in English (both orally and in writing)
- To be self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- To be result oriented and responsible
- Personal credibility, integrity and high moral standards
- To be highly meticulous and detail-oriented
- To be computer literate with an advanced command in MS Office applications.
We make success possible. Success for our clients by providing high-quality services, however also success for our colleagues by providing you with personal and professional growth opportunities to help you reach your full potential. Just as we help our clients reach their goals. The foundation of our success is delivering true value through long term relations. That applies to our clients and colleagues. We are in it for the long run, that creates value for us and for you. This results in a very personal and informal company culture with a healthy work-life balance. We are proud of that, and we call it being professional in a non-corporate way.
By sending in your personal details for this job application, you give your consent that those details will be saved in our database for application purposes. After the termination of your application procedure, we will delete your details from our database. Obviously, we will treat your details with care, with confidentiality and we will not share those with third parties.