COMPLIANCE AS A SERVICE
navigate local requirements with our services
As legislations around the world keep changing, along with the banking sector continuously increasing their requirements towards iGaming clients, we have noticed an increase in the demand of our services relating to compliance, ongoing monitoring and AML/CFT matters. We have therefore developed a range of compliance services to help our clients navigate these new requirements; and sometimes, even anticipate the changes to come.
COMPLIANCE SERVICES THAT FIT YOUR KEY FUNCTION NEEDS
Our team is trained on various compliance matters across different areas of expertise, be it finance, banking, corporate or legal. We also have dedicated compliance teams specializing in various in-depth aspects.
Some of the services we can provide are:
- Due diligence checks on your partners; both on a one-time & ongoing basis
- Reviewing or drafting of policies on AML / CFT (Anti-Money Laundering and Combating the Financing of Terrorism)
- Reviewing your website to ensure it is in line with local license requirements
- Reviewing or drafting of terms & conditions, privacy policies, acceptance of players policies, fraud prevention policies, responsible gaming, players’ complaints procedures, etc.
- Transaction monitoring
- Drafting of Business Risk Assessments (BRA) methodology and fields of risk assessment
- Internal compliance audit and strategies
- Ongoing reporting of changes and potential risks in the jurisdictions you operate in
- Country-specific compliance reports, to understand gaming legislations in such countries
- And much more!
Table of contents