Job spec: Legal Account Manager (LAM) - Curaçao
Would you like to work as a Legal Account Manager in a company with an informal culture and be responsible for your own client portfolio from A to Z?
Would you like to work at one of the finest financial services companies based in Curaçao?
Then you could be the
Legal Account Manager
we are looking for!
What will you do?
As a Legal Account Manager (LAM) you are part of an assigned client team and work under supervision of a Senior Legal Account Manager closely with the (Junior) Legal Account Managers and Financial Account Managers in order to continuously exceed our client’s expectations. The Legal Account Manager is responsible for legal, company secretarial and administrative matters of our fast-growing portfolio of client entities. The LAM is expected to continuously develop both personally as well as professionally and deliver added value to all disciplines within EM Group and contribute to the further growth of our office.
Main responsibilities are
- Keep a client portfolio of various types of clients in legal good standing in accordance with the local rules and regulations;
- Draft and review legal documents of a general civil- and corporate law nature (such as board- and shareholder’s resolutions, power of attorneys, loan agreements and contracts etc.);
- Handle the administration of various financial documents; arrange, participate and take minutes of board, client or shareholders meetings;
- Coordinate the incorporation, maintenance, and/or dissolution of client companies;
- Handle the onboarding of new clients and is responsible for ongoing compliance reviews and procedures;
- Is involved in business development activities;
- Represent the organization worldwide as an effective ambassador;
- Build and foster strong relationships with international clients; (tax) advisors, lawyers, banks, notaries and authorities;
- Keep track of new legal and fiscal developments and anticipate changes in legislation and translate this into business opportunities;
Where will you be working
EM Group offers compliance and corporate services for companies operating in the eGambling or online industry in Malta, the Netherlands, Curaçao and Cyprus. We provide everything necessary to comply with the terms and conditions of gaming licenses in various jurisdictions. Our compliance services are related to gaming specific matters such as application for eGambling licenses and compliance in the field of regulatory matters, responsible gaming and fraud prevention as well as to financial compliance matters such as AML and financial intelligence and lastly to local compliance matters such as incorporation and management services, statutory financial administration and tax compliance. We are specialized in the setup of bank and merchant accounts and provide ongoing secretarial and administrative support.
You will receive good salary conditions, 8% holiday allowance, 24 vacation days, work week of minimum 32 hours + good life balance, discretionary bonus and international career opportunities in our other offices. You can also benefit and participate in:
- TM Academy with soft skills, knowledge and leadership development trainings;
- regular social events with your colleagues;
- interaction with more than 60 colleagues in Curaçao and more than 200 colleagues worldwide;
How do you fit in the team?
The ideal candidate will have
- Have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the fiduciary/corporate services;
- 2-5 years dealing with customers;
- Fluent in English (verbal and written);
- Flexible attitude and stress tolerance;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team;
- Take ownership;
- Quality focused, business-minded with the ability to deliver excellent service to our clients;
- Willingness to develop your professional skills in an international environment;
- Extensive knowledge of relevant local and international regulations;
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving;
- Ability to work independently on multiple issues, change priorities and organize workload;
We make success possible. Success for our clients by providing high-quality services, however also success for our colleagues by providing you with personal and professional growth opportunities to help you reach your full potential. Just as we help our clients reach their goals. The foundation of our success is delivering true value through long term relations. That applies to our clients and colleagues. We are in it for the long run, that creates value for us and for you. This results in a very personal and informal company culture with a healthy work-life balance. We are proud of that, and we call it being professional in a non-corporate way.
By sending in your personal details for this job application, you give your consent that those details will be saved in our database for application purposes. After the termination of your application procedure, we will delete your details from our database. Obviously, we will treat your details with care, with confidentiality and we will not share those with third parties.